Thursday, August 1, 2013

I WISH // pink and grey

grey and pink

Top: Cynthia Rowley
Coat: Gianluca Capannolo
Skirt: Ermanno Scervino
Shoes: Tibbi
Perfume: Narciso Rodriguez

Pink and grey, what a great colour combo. I definitely wont deny that this outfit is inspired by this particular designer's Resort '14 collection. Do you ever get tired of seeing, hearing, saying and writing the "A" word? OK now I feel like I'm speaking in riddles, so I'll just have to say it again... ALEXANDER WANG! There I said it. For the millionth time. Bloody hell, I do get sick of seeing the same designer's name uttered all over the blog-o-sphere. But we can't help it can we? His designs are always minimal, simple, yet fresh and he always seems to be one step ahead of the pack.
OK, that's enough. I can't promise I won't speak of him again because... yeah, I know I will. 


9 comments:

  1. So simple and perfect! Wangtastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no denying that Alexander Wang is a regular in the world of blogging but hey, its for a bloody good reason! :D I want to wear this outfit my dear, it's perfect! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, I think that's a classic Australian combo - pink & grey galahs got style!

    Ps. sortof wish I hadn't seen that top, now I'm going to be wondering how much is too much to spend on a grey jumper...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink and grey looks great together! I am so in love with that coat xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great wishlist! the color choices are splendid! Those heels are amazing!!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. pink and grey do look great together! I love those shoes! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  7. So in love with this entire outfit! Such clean design is my obsession! XOXO

    www.foxyoxiesupernova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete