Thursday, August 15, 2013

OUTFIT // pink scarf

 photo pinkscarf.jpg  photo pinkscarf2.jpg  photo leatherjacket.jpg  photo IMGP4321.jpg

(Scarf: gift from mum. Jacket: Viktoria and Woods. Shoes: Tusk. Tank: Acne. Bag: Balenciaga. Sunglasses: borrowed from boyfriend. Jeans: Asos).

Oh man, I'm sorry for not being around, I had a terrible virus and I've only just started feeling half normal again. I've spoken to so many people in Perth that had the same dreadful thing - bleeergh, gross. Anyway I'm back now and wanted to share this outfit with you. I'm definitely down with slouchy jeans at the moment. 


6 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better love! Gorgeous scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw sorry to hear you have been unwell my dear! You still look awesome though and that scarf is gorgeous, love it! :)

    take care and enjoy your weekend,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scarf!! you look hot as always. its pleasure to read your blog!!

    Please check my new posts

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk

    eliza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the scarf, and crazy pictures !

    ReplyDelete