Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I WISH // blue bag, not pink

blue bag


Bag: Roberto Cavalli
Shorts: Forte Forte
Shoes: Common Projects
Coat: Donna Karan
Tee: Topshop
Perfume: Roberto Cavalli

Getting into that bag thing again (that I talked about here). Blue is just not a favourite colour of mine, but bloody hell, Roberto Cavalli certainly is, and our virtual relationship is going steady. And anyway, I'm trying to take a break from that whole pink thing that's going on. I was on the search for the perfect pink coat but that lasted all of three seconds after seeing pink coats everywhere. I still like pink though so you'll still be seeing more of it here, just not in overcoat form.... I think. 

12 comments:

  1. Mmmm.,, Roberto Cavalli perfume. I love that one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Major love going out to those sandals!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are so good! I so need a pair like that for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, it is a shame that this whole pink coat thing has put you off getting one because you would rock it! But I cant talk because I feel the same way, though I never say never. This bag is amazing and those shorts are chic :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sensed a burgeoning love affair with pink, which I put fairly at the feet of Simone Rochas. But alas, the fash-un world seems doused in it now. And just like that, I'm back to black.

    kb x

    ReplyDelete
  6. unfortunately it’s too cold to wear this sandals, but if it wasn’t I’d totally go for them!

    - VIENNA WEDEKIND -

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey. Nice blog of yours. Beautiful pictures.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Dont forget to visit my blog. Please follow me and I will follow u back :)

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    Have a nice day,
    Vilma

    ReplyDelete
  8. that bag is gorgeous! love the different shades of blue on the snakeskin! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  9. it looks like a perfect outfit for me;o))

    love it

    Please check my new post

    http://realizzy.blogspot.com

    eliza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect picks I would just switch the bright clutch to a black shoulder bag xx
    M

    ReplyDelete