Sunday, September 22, 2013

OUTFIT // old goodies - trench coat, vest, dress

 photo whitecoat.jpg  photo IMGP4548.jpg  photo IMGP4566.jpg  photo IMGP4557.jpg

(Trench: Country Road (seen before here, here and here), Tank top worn as a dress: Acne. Shoes: Shoebox. Bag: Alexander Wang. Denim vest: (old) Shakuhachi).

Holy moly, well I was away from this space for a while, wasn't I? I've been editing all of my photos from Bali so I'll be posting a diary shortly.
For the outfit, I've had all of these pieces for a while now. I've grown quite an expansive wardrobe and I've being trying my best to dip into it and find new ways to style old goodies. Here's my first attempt, what do you think?

16 comments:

  1. Woo, your back!!! I love how you have combined these timeless items together making one super chic look! Amazing sweetie :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow!!! I love this trench! Your style is amazing!!! Love the blog!

    Tatyana
    www.secretlittlestars.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your coat, and the denim underneath. Your hair's also looking gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look of yours is one of my favourites yet! I love all the shades and layers. The silhouette and colour of your denim vest looks so rad under your trench x

    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that restyling old goodies is the best way to go about fashion and style and life in general!! You look great, babe, and I commend you for doing this. My clothes are in constant rotation, because I think getting new stuff day in and day out is simply a waste of money. And you went to Bali??? Major jealousy right here!:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This trench is perfection–I just love the shape so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit! Especially the clean lines and the simplicity of these garments! Wonderful! I really find this outfit impeccable! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style! I'm your new follower from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute look! Loving your coat and boots!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photography and great edgy look!

    ~Jacy
    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful !!! I like your shoes !

    C comme Chloé
    http://c-comme-chloe.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the combination of the jacket and the trench, it looks amazing

    wwwthefrenchspot.fr

    ReplyDelete